Learn more about Dr. Gilberto Aguirre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilberto Aguirre is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aguirre
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Aguirre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilberto Aguirre, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguirre graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Aguirre has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilberto Aguirre MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gilberto Aguirre practice?
- Dr. Gilberto Aguirre has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gilberto Aguirre practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.