A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilberto Aguirre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilberto Aguirre is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilberto Aguirre, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguirre graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Aguirre has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilberto Aguirre MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gilberto Aguirre practice?
- Dr. Gilberto Aguirre has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gilberto Aguirre practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.