A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilberto Aguirre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilberto Aguirre is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aguirre
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Aguirre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilberto Aguirre, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguirre graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Aguirre has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilberto Aguirre MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gilberto Aguirre practice?
- Dr. Gilberto Aguirre has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gilberto Aguirre practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.