Dr. Gilberto Alvarez Del Manzano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gilberto Alvarez Del Manzano?

Brilliant and Caring Doctor, Dr. Alvarez

Posted on October 21st, 2015

I was at the end of my rope, and had gone to many Dermatologists until I chanced upon Dr. Alvarez. He saw me, realized the despair I was in and immediately assured me that he was going to make me feel better and that I would find relief. Sure enough and finally after he provided me with treatment I saw and felt immediate results and could get back to my normal life. He emits positivity and confidence and his diagnosis was dead on target. He has true concern for his patients and went above and beyond where other Doctors go and display these days. Most Dr's are inundated with patients and cant offer that personal attention people need, Dr. Alvarez is a special person dedicated to his craft and his patients. I thank him and admire his care towards humanity.

Best office !

Posted on November 20th, 2014

Amazing Experiance. Office is conveniently located on 42nd street. I was seen by the doctor in less than 10 minutes. Dr Alvarez was kind ,professional, and very knowledgable. He answered all my questions and didnt try to sell me other products or procedures. I did not feel rushed. All the staff from front desk to his nurses very warm and happy to help. After seeing many dermatologist, I am delighted to have finally found my dermatologist.

Amazing Doctor