A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilberto De La Torre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilberto De La Torre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilberto De La Torre, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Torre graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. De La Torre has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilberto Juan De La Torre MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gilberto J. De La Torre practice?
- Dr. Gilberto De La Torre has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilberto De La Torre practices Gastroenterology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Gastroenterologists.