Dr. Gilberto De La Torre MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 17th, 2016
Absolutely satisfied with Dr Delatorre and his practice.

August 16th, 2016
Staff was the worse I have ever experienced. Would never recommend!

March 18th, 2016
The worst customer service in front desk , don't waste your time ... Especially if your Mexican they treat you like crap

March 8th, 2016
Very pleasant. He really listens to you and doesn't rush you.

October 21st, 2015
SUPERB DOCTOR

October 7th, 2015
Best gastroenterologist in Las Vegas
I have been to Dr. De la Torre several times. There is a wait but he is truly worth it. If you were looking for a Doctor Who is rushing you in and out then don't go there. The extra weight time is because he takes the extra time to spend with each and every patient. I find that no matter what question or questions I may have he careful he listens and answers all my questions. He is not over the aggressive in treatment protocols. And he seems to take more of a diagnostic approach to treatment.

July 20th, 2015
Awful
I waited a MONTH for an appointment The receptionist told me I couldn't get an appt without any medical history records- I brought blood tests with me--Arrived On Time- but the RUDE receptionist then chastised me for not coming Early to fill out paperwork- - there were 6 other people in the waiting room so while I was filling out the paper work I asked the people next to me what time their appt was- They said an hour ago an were still waiting- and said the Other people were before Them! With that the receptionist opened the glass ..and told me to stop "Interrogating the patients!!" WHAT? They started laughing at Her! I told her that I had another appt and wanted to get an idea how long I would be there- She said "when is your next appt?" I told her 1.5 hours from now- so she says- You'll Never make it so you should Find another doctor.. you are nasty..I started laughing- and said Really?? Because I came when I was told to and asked how far behind the Dr is?? What kind of doctor treats people like this?? Avoid at all costs..

June 22nd, 2015
Worst office staff!!

June 15th, 2015
TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE OVERALL
Terrible bedside manner. Doctor constantly cut me off and the wait time to see the doctor is UNREAL. The staff is very rude and unprofessional. Interrupts you and this office often cancels your appointments and books others due to insurance reasoning. Don't waste your time. There are several other doctors out there with better professionalism and courteous staff.

February 9th, 2015
No better place
I have been going to Dr De La Torre for three years now. I was referred by another gastrointestinal doctor who thought I was just making things up. Not only did Dr De La Torre listen but he found out what was really wrong. Delayed gastric emptying. He got me on the right medicine and I have never felt better! His staff has been wonderful and helpful. I have referred many people, including my own Mother.

June 17th, 2013
Office staff rudest of the rude! Never, I repeat NEVER will go back!

August 14th, 2012
Don't Believe the Bad Reviews!
I just got back from Dr. De La Torre's office as a first-time patient. To say the least, I was apprehensive on going, due to the negative reviews that I read here, but he was a referral from my GP, and on my insurance plan, so I "bit the bullet" and came in. What a pleasant surprise!The entire staff was pleasant and extremely professional. I was scheduled to come in 15 minutes early to fill out the required paperwork that all first-time patients have to fill out. This process was easy to do, and the young man (sorry, I've forgotten his name) who was the receptionist was professional, easy-going, and very nice. When I was taken to the exam room, I was told "Dr. De La Torre will be right with you." Right... I've been through this before and I wondered what "right with you" meant. Amazingly, the door didn't even get all the way closed before Dr. De La Torre came into the room.What a nice man! He was thorough in his questions; he had an extremely pleasant demeanor; he reviewed my medical history in detail with me; and he set up a colonoscopy. Dr. De La Torre then escorted me to a lady named Lola who helped me schedule a date for the procedure. Lola was a REALLY nice woman. I don't understand the bad reviews about her at all. She was kind and funny, all the while being professional.From the time I walked into the office to the time I walked out was a period of less than 1 hour.I HIGHLY recommend Dr. De La Torre, and urge you to keep an open mind about the bad things that have been previously posted here.