A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilberto Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilberto Rodriguez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Psoriasis Patient Education Learn about psoriasis and diagnosing this skin condition by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilberto Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rodriguez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Temple East, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilberto Enrique Rodriguez MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gilberto E. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Gilberto Rodriguez has 8 office locations.
Dr. Gilberto Rodriguez practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Blue Bell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Blue Bell Allergists and Blue Bell Pediatricians.