A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilberto Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilberto Rodriguez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilberto Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rodriguez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Temple East, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilberto Enrique Rodriguez MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gilberto E. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Gilberto Rodriguez has 8 office locations.
Dr. Gilberto Rodriguez practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Blue Bell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Blue Bell Allergists and Blue Bell Pediatricians.