A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilberto Jimenez-Justiniano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilberto Jimenez-Justiniano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilberto Jimenez-Justiniano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez-Justiniano graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Jimenez-Justiniano has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilberto Jimenez-Justiniano MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gilberto Jimenez-Justiniano practice?
- Dr. Gilberto Jimenez-Justiniano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gilberto Jimenez-Justiniano practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Duncanville, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Carrollton Internists, Carrollton Hematologists, and Carrollton Oncologists.