Learn more about Dr. Gilberto Jimenez-Justiniano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilberto Jimenez-Justiniano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jimenez-Justiniano
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jimenez-Justiniano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilberto Jimenez-Justiniano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez-Justiniano graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Jimenez-Justiniano has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilberto Jimenez-Justiniano MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gilberto Jimenez-Justiniano practice?
- Dr. Gilberto Jimenez-Justiniano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gilberto Jimenez-Justiniano practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Carrollton Internists, Carrollton Hematologists, and Carrollton Oncologists.