Internists, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
Northeast Carrollton
4333 N Josey Ln
Ste 200
Carrollton, TX 75010
972-492-5000
Locations and availability (7)

3.0

|  show details
by Yvette on Jun 9th, 2014

Attitude and professionalism means so much; each visit I've had with Dr. Jimenez over the years were execptional. He and his staff have treated me with care. No matter how ill I was, they saw me through to wellness. They also followed up to make sure I stayed well. Definitely on my list of trusted professionals!

|  Love love love Dr. Jimenez  |  show details
by Andi G. on Apr 9th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Jimenez for the past several months due to some irregularities with my blood work. I have found him to be incredibly thorough, not by ordering unnecessary tests, but by digging in and deciphering the results of each test he orders. He has an outstanding bedside manner, yet he is very direct and doesn't beat around the bush. Gabby, the receptionist, is as kind and caring as they come. The entire office runs smoothly and efficiently. I couldn't ask for more, really.

|  Awful!!!  |  show details
by Lindsey on Jan 7th, 2014

My experience seeing dr Jimenez was just awful. I have many alarming unexplained bruises I and family were concerned about,I was told it was normal for women to bruse more then men, though my brusing was simular to Leukemia bruising, he explained he was didn't think it was necessary for examining but would anyway. The lack of concern was awful. However the receptionist was great and went above and beyond.