Internists, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
Northeast Carrollton
4333 N Josey Ln
Ste 200
Carrollton, TX 75010
972-492-5000
Locations and availability (4)

|  show details
by Andy A. on Jul 28th, 2014

I've had a great expereince working with Dr. Jimenez. I felt like he was extremely focused and diligent in finding an answer to my symptom. He was responsive to my questions, and worked hard to help me understand what was happening to me. He was very straight forward in delivering the news of my cancer, but it was done with a sense of warmth and compassion ... and it was also delivered with a treatment plan already identified. He also took the time to explain to my loved one, in very simple terms, my situation so she could digest the news. Prior to treatment, he made sure to walk me through every step in the process, and what I should expect, so there were no surprises. He helped facilitate a second opinion to give me an added sense of comfort regarding the diagnosis as well as the treatment plan ... very transparent! I would highly recommend Dr. Jimenez if you're in need of an Oncologist / Hematologist.

|  show details
by Yvette on Jun 9th, 2014

Attitude and professionalism means so much; each visit I've had with Dr. Jimenez over the years were execptional. He and his staff have treated me with care. No matter how ill I was, they saw me through to wellness. They also followed up to make sure I stayed well. Definitely on my list of trusted professionals!

|  Love love love Dr. Jimenez  |  show details
by Andi G. on Apr 9th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Jimenez for the past several months due to some irregularities with my blood work. I have found him to be incredibly thorough, not by ordering unnecessary tests, but by digging in and deciphering the results of each test he orders. He has an outstanding bedside manner, yet he is very direct and doesn't beat around the bush. Gabby, the receptionist, is as kind and caring as they come. The entire office runs smoothly and efficiently. I couldn't ask for more, really.

|  Awful!!!  |  show details
by Lindsey on Jan 7th, 2014

My experience seeing dr Jimenez was just awful. I have many alarming unexplained bruises I and family were concerned about,I was told it was normal for women to bruse more then men, though my brusing was simular to Leukemia bruising, he explained he was didn't think it was necessary for examining but would anyway. The lack of concern was awful. However the receptionist was great and went above and beyond.