A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilberto Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilberto Jimenez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jimenez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jimenez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from Inst Sup De Cien Med "carlos J Finlay", Camaguey, Cuba.
Dr. Jimenez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Hialeah Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilberto Jimenez MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gilberto Jimenez practice?
- Dr. Gilberto Jimenez has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilberto Jimenez practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Internists and Hialeah Oncologists.