A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilberto Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilberto Medina is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medina
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Medina Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Medina graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Medina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilberto Medina MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilberto Medina practice?
- Dr. Gilberto Medina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gilberto Medina practices Family Medicine near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Montebello Primary Care Doctors.