A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilberto Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilberto Medina is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Medina graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Medina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilberto Medina MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilberto Medina practice?
- Dr. Gilberto Medina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gilberto Medina practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.