A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilberto Navarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilberto Navarro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilberto Navarro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarro graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Navarro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Regional Medical Center
- Halifax Memorial Hospital Inc
- Halifax Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilberto Navarro MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilberto Navarro practice?
- Dr. Gilberto Navarro has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilberto Navarro practices Internal Medicine near Roanoke Rapids, NC.
See Roanoke Rapids Internists.