A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilberto Pereira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilberto Pereira, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pereira graduated from Escola De Medicina E Cirugia University Do Rio J, Rio De Janeiro.
Dr. Pereira has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilberto Rodrigues Pereira MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilberto R. Pereira practice?
- Dr. Gilberto Pereira has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilberto Pereira practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Pediatricians.