A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilberto Rodrigues:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilberto Rodrigues is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodrigues
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodrigues Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodrigues graduated from Escuela Latinoamericana De Medicina, Habana.
Dr. Rodrigues has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilberto Rodrigues MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gilberto Rodrigues practice?
- Dr. Gilberto Rodrigues has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilberto Rodrigues practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Waukesha, WI.
See Waukesha Oncologists.