A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilberto Rodrigues:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilberto Rodrigues is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodrigues
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodrigues Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodrigues graduated from Escuela Latinoamericana De Medicina, Habana.
Dr. Rodrigues has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilberto Rodrigues MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gilberto Rodrigues practice?
- Dr. Gilberto Rodrigues has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilberto Rodrigues practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Waukesha, WI.
See Waukesha Oncologists.