A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilberto Rodrigues:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilberto Rodrigues is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodrigues graduated from Escuela Latinoamericana De Medicina, Habana.
Dr. Rodrigues has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodrigues accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gilberto Rodrigues practice?
Dr. Gilberto Rodrigues practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, WI and Racine, WI.
See Milwaukee Oncologists.