A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilberto Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilberto Salazar is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Salazar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salazar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gilberto A. Salazar practice?
Dr. Gilberto Salazar practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.