Dr. Gilberto Shek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gilberto Shek?

December 15th, 2016

The best doctor to go to

He helped me when no other doctor would help me when I had hyperemesis with my second daughter. He treated me with care and with support. I had an actual birthday my daughter came in a hundred percent healthy and dr. Shek was there. Things going there a person and my daughter is now four. I highly recommend him!

June 27th, 2014

Excellent Physician

Dr. Gilberto Shek is a compassionate, skilled and diligent Physician who takes no shortcuts. He carefully and fully answered any questions I had and gave a soundly based reason for his course of action. I plan to make him my go to MD for his specialty.

April 16th, 2014

exelente medico

March 14th, 2014

El mejor medico que he conocido

El Dr GIlberto Shek ha sido mi medico desde mi tercer embarzo. Ha sido el mejor medico que he tenido, es excelente en el trato con sus pacientes, es amable y cortes, excelentes conocimientos y explica muy bien cual es su opinion y cual es el plan a seguir, es Colombiano y habla muy bien espanol. No estoy segura de tener mas hijos pero si me embarazo otra vez, seguramente continuare con el Dr Shek como mi OB doctor, por ahora solo lo veo para mi examen anual.

September 24th, 2013

Dr Shek is the best Ob/Gyn that ever meet, he took care of me during my entire pregnancy, he was always available in a supportive manner. Dr Shek has strong foundation of knowledge he explain every step in my pregnancy. He never induce patients before 39 week unless it is medically necessary. He was we me during my spontaneous vaginal delivery at 40 week. Every think in my first birth experience was wonderful, thanks to Dr Shek. The prior negative review in this page definitely does not reflect the reality about this excellent Dr. Don’t pay attention to those comments and be sure that you will be in good hands. You will agree we me after you your first visit.

August 29th, 2013

great dr

Shek is awesome obgyn. He delivered my daughter at 39 weeks. He took great care of me. The inducing of my labor was smooth. The delivery was wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone. He was so good to me. I said if i decide to have another baby he would deliver it too. Keep up the good work dr shek.

December 15th, 2016