Obstetricians & Gynecologists

Lake Worth
3142 S. Congress Ave
Palm Springs, FL 33461
(561) 318-6290
Locations and availability (2)

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
by Alicia White on Jun 27th, 2014

Dr. Gilberto Shek is a compassionate, skilled and diligent Physician who takes no shortcuts. He carefully and fully answered any questions I had and gave a soundly based reason for his course of action. I plan to make him my go to MD for his specialty.

|  El mejor medico que he conocido  |  show details
by Maria Morales on Mar 14th, 2014

El Dr GIlberto Shek ha sido mi medico desde mi tercer embarzo. Ha sido el mejor medico que he tenido, es excelente en el trato con sus pacientes, es amable y cortes, excelentes conocimientos y explica muy bien cual es su opinion y cual es el plan a seguir, es Colombiano y habla muy bien espanol. No estoy segura de tener mas hijos pero si me embarazo otra vez, seguramente continuare con el Dr Shek como mi OB doctor, por ahora solo lo veo para mi examen anual.

|  show details
by Maria Arredondo on Sep 24th, 2013

Dr Shek is the best Ob/Gyn that ever meet, he took care of me during my entire pregnancy, he was always available in a supportive manner. Dr Shek has strong foundation of knowledge he explain every step in my pregnancy. He never induce patients before 39 week unless it is medically necessary. He was we me during my spontaneous vaginal delivery at 40 week. Every think in my first birth experience was wonderful, thanks to Dr Shek. The prior negative review in this page definitely does not reflect the reality about this excellent Dr. Don’t pay attention to those comments and be sure that you will be in good hands. You will agree we me after you your first visit.

|  great dr  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2013

Shek is awesome obgyn. He delivered my daughter at 39 weeks. He took great care of me. The inducing of my labor was smooth. The delivery was wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone. He was so good to me. I said if i decide to have another baby he would deliver it too. Keep up the good work dr shek.