A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilberto Sosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilberto Sosa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sosa
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sosa Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosa graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Sosa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- Christus Spohn Hosp -Kleberg, Kingsville, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilberto Sosa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilberto Sosa practice?
- Dr. Gilberto Sosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilberto Sosa practices Family Medicine near Kingsville, TX.
See Kingsville Family Physicians.