A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilberto Sosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilberto Sosa is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosa graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Sosa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- Christus Spohn Hosp -Kleberg, Kingsville, Tx
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sosa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gilberto G. Sosa practice?
Dr. Gilberto Sosa practices Family Medicine near Kingsville, TX.
See Kingsville Family Physicians.