A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilberto Sosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilberto Sosa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sosa
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sosa Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosa graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Sosa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- Christus Spohn Hosp -Kleberg, Kingsville, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilberto Sosa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilberto Sosa practice?
- Dr. Gilberto Sosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilberto Sosa practices Family Medicine near Kingsville, TX.
See Kingsville Family Physicians.