A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilberto Velez-Domenech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilberto Velez-Domenech is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Velez-Domenech
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Velez-Domenech Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Velez-Domenech graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Velez-Domenech has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilberto A Velez-Domenech MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilberto A. Velez-Domenech practice?
- Dr. Gilberto Velez-Domenech has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilberto Velez-Domenech practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Pediatricians and Valhalla Adolescent Specialists.