Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gilberto Velez-Domenech
Dr. Gilberto Velez-Domenech, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valhalla, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Hawthorne, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Velez-Domenech is affiliated with Harlem Hospital Center, Westchester Medical Center and Metropolitan Hospital Center. Dr. Velez-Domenech has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gilberto Velez-Domenech has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Gilberto Velez-Domenech is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valhalla, NY.