Dr. Gilberto A Velez-Domenech MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilberto Velez-Domenech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilberto Velez-Domenech is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Velez-Domenech graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Velez-Domenech has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Velez-Domenech accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gilberto A. Velez-Domenech practice?
Dr. Gilberto Velez-Domenech practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Hawthorne, NY.
See Valhalla Pediatricians, Valhalla Family Physicians, and Valhalla Adolescent Specialists.