A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilberto Velez-Domenech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilberto Velez-Domenech is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Velez-Domenech
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Velez-Domenech Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Velez-Domenech graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Velez-Domenech has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilberto A Velez-Domenech MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilberto A. Velez-Domenech practice?
- Dr. Gilberto Velez-Domenech has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilberto Velez-Domenech practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Pediatricians and Valhalla Adolescent Specialists.