A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilberto Vigo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilberto Vigo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilberto Vigo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vigo graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vigo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vigo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gilberto Vigo practice?
Dr. Gilberto Vigo practices Internal Medicine near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Internists.