A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilberto Vigo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilberto Vigo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilberto Vigo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vigo graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vigo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilberto L Vigo MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilberto L. Vigo practice?
- Dr. Gilberto Vigo has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilberto Vigo practices Internal Medicine near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Internists.