Dr. Gilchrist Jackson Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Gilchrist Jackson?

Awesome surgeon and staff

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Dr Jackson and his staff are AWESOME, especially Melissa and Anna! They kept in complete contact with me before, during and after my procedure and showed such compassion and caring. Love all of them !

Dr. Jackson - BEST surgeon ever

Posted on June 11th, 2012

I went into the ER with severe abdomial pain early one saturday morning. I found out after a few tests later that a surgeon needed to be called in due to the condition of the results. I found out I had intusseception which was very rare for a young female my age. (21) Dr. Jackson walked into my room with two medical students and told me he was going to have a very frank conversation with me but I probably would not like what he had to say. He told me I needed emergency abdominal surgery to fix the intusseception and that I would probably need a colostomy bag (temporary). I could not have been under anyone else's care but his... he was wonderful. I woke up after surgery only to find where the surgery was performed, but no bag. Come to find out he was able to stitch me up completely because the surgery went very well. He is a very caring doctor who takes everyone in your family's opinion. I had a wedding to go to 3.5 weeks later out of state and because my recovery had went so well, he allowed me to go under a few restrictions...I highly reccomend Dr. Jackson for abdominal surgery.

Posted on January 28th, 2017