Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Associates In Obstetrics & Gynecology
1615 Hospital Pkwy
Ste 100
Bedford, TX 76022
817-554-0830
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Fantastic Doctor!  |  show details
by VK on Feb 28th, 2014

I've gone to the same OBGYN in Arlington for the last 10 years, and it was a very difficult decision to change and to choose a new one. I did lots and lots of research until I decided to schedule my first appt with Dr. Cipriano 8 months ago. I absolutely love her and do not regret my decision!!! My experience with her started with a regular annual exam, pregnancy planning, and expanded to different tests, treatments with Clomid to encourage ovulation, and eventually my pre-natal exams as I got pregnant. She is a VERY BUSY doctor, but when talking to you one-on-one she is very courteous, doesn't rush you, she answers all the questions, she is very positive, and doesn't speculate when unsure. She is clearly experienced, but not set in "old" ways of thinking and treating which was very important to me. The only complaint I have is endless wait time in the waiting room. I've never waited less than 40min for an exam, and I've waited as long as 70min! Also, if you have questions and you call the office, you'll never really get to talk with the doctor, always her nurse... but it's like playing phone tag. You call the office, the receptionist passes the message to the nurse, nurse passes it to the doctor, doctor tells the nurse what to answer, she calls you... and by then you may have a different follow up question, and the cycle starts all over again. I find this VERY frustrating! However, overall, a doctor like this is worth a bit of the hassle!

|  Fast Easy Efficient....  |  show details
by Chaniece on Dec 11th, 2013

I ❤️ Dr. Cipriano! She made getting my very first women's wellness visit a breeze! Very good bedside manners and makes you feel more than a patient. She tells you what she's doing and why every step of the way! I would recommend her to anyone! She's also has no issues with answering any and all of my questions I had! And I didn't feel like a complete idiot!

|  I highly recommend this Dr!  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2012

Dr Cipriano is intelligent, competent, and practical. She talks with you one on one, when you have your clothes on, and can think! I recommend her to my closest friends because she is the best Dr I've ever met.I've been seeing Dr Cipriano for years. She asks questions and she also provides full and complete answers. You never feel as though the Dr is trying to rush you through an assembly line like I have with other Drs. If you want the best and someone who is always kind, Dr. Cipriano is a sure bet. Elaine Gillie

|  Awesome!  |  show details
May 31st, 2011

I really like Dr. Cipriano and would definitely recommend her to anyone. She is very open and honest with your options and LISTENS to you as a patient! I really like the fact that you are not just another patient with her.

|  show details
Mar 10th, 2010

Amazing woman and doctor. She is just always so busy because everyone loves her.

|  show details
Mar 24th, 2008 on yahoo.com

She is the best OBGYN...I have ever had. She has the best bedside manner.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com