Dr. Gilda Cipriano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gilda Cipriano?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Gilda Cipriano?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2017

Yearly exam

After having gone to this office for more than ten years, I was asked by the nurse if I had ever been there before.

January 3rd, 2016

Love the Dr. She is so wonderful, would recomend her to everyone!!!!

November 11th, 2015

LOVE HER! She is amazing and delivered y second son!

February 28th, 2014

Fantastic Doctor!

I've gone to the same OBGYN in Arlington for the last 10 years, and it was a very difficult decision to change and to choose a new one. I did lots and lots of research until I decided to schedule my first appt with Dr. Cipriano 8 months ago. I absolutely love her and do not regret my decision!!! My experience with her started with a regular annual exam, pregnancy planning, and expanded to different tests, treatments with Clomid to encourage ovulation, and eventually my pre-natal exams as I got pregnant. She is a VERY BUSY doctor, but when talking to you one-on-one she is very courteous, doesn't rush you, she answers all the questions, she is very positive, and doesn't speculate when unsure. She is clearly experienced, but not set in "old" ways of thinking and treating which was very important to me. The only complaint I have is endless wait time in the waiting room. I've never waited less than 40min for an exam, and I've waited as long as 70min! Also, if you have questions and you call the office, you'll never really get to talk with the doctor, always her nurse... but it's like playing phone tag. You call the office, the receptionist passes the message to the nurse, nurse passes it to the doctor, doctor tells the nurse what to answer, she calls you... and by then you may have a different follow up question, and the cycle starts all over again. I find this VERY frustrating! However, overall, a doctor like this is worth a bit of the hassle!

December 12th, 2013

Fast Easy Efficient....

I ❤️ Dr. Cipriano! She made getting my very first women's wellness visit a breeze! Very good bedside manners and makes you feel more than a patient. She tells you what she's doing and why every step of the way! I would recommend her to anyone! She's also has no issues with answering any and all of my questions I had! And I didn't feel like a complete idiot!

May 31st, 2011

Awesome!

I really like Dr. Cipriano and would definitely recommend her to anyone. She is very open and honest with your options and LISTENS to you as a patient! I really like the fact that you are not just another patient with her.

March 10th, 2010

Amazing woman and doctor. She is just always so busy because everyone loves her.

April 25th, 2017