A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilead Lancaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilead Lancaster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilead Lancaster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancaster graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Lancaster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilead I Lancaster MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gilead I. Lancaster practice?
- Dr. Gilead Lancaster has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gilead Lancaster practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wethersfield, CT.
See Bridgeport Internists and Bridgeport Cardiologists.