A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilead Lancaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilead Lancaster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lancaster
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lancaster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilead Lancaster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancaster graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Lancaster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilead I Lancaster MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gilead I. Lancaster practice?
- Dr. Gilead Lancaster has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilead Lancaster practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Internists and Bridgeport Cardiologists.