A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilead Lancaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilead Lancaster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lancaster
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lancaster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilead Lancaster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancaster graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Lancaster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilead I Lancaster MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gilead I. Lancaster practice?
- Dr. Gilead Lancaster has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilead Lancaster practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Internists and Bridgeport Cardiologists.