A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giles Scuderi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giles Scuderi, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scuderi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scuderi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giles Scuderi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Scuderi graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Scuderi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giles DR Scuderi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Giles D. Scuderi practice?
- Dr. Giles Scuderi has 1 office location.
Dr. Giles Scuderi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.