Learn more about Dr. Giles Scuderi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giles Scuderi, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giles Scuderi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Scuderi graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Scuderi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giles DR Scuderi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Giles D. Scuderi practice?
- Dr. Giles Scuderi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Giles Scuderi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and Great Neck, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.