A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giles Vick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giles Vick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Vick graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giles W Vick MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Giles W. Vick practice?
- Dr. Giles Vick has 1 office location.
Dr. Giles Vick practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Cardiologists.