A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giles Vick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giles Vick is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vick
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Vick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giles Vick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Vick graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giles Wesley Vick MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Giles W. Vick practice?
- Dr. Giles Vick has 1 office location.
Dr. Giles Vick practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Pediatric Specialists.