Learn more about Dr. Giles Whalen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giles Whalen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whalen
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Whalen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giles Whalen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whalen graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Whalen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giles F Whalen MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Giles F. Whalen practice?
- Dr. Giles Whalen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Giles Whalen practices Surgery near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.