Learn more about Dr. Giles Whalen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giles Whalen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whalen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whalen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giles Whalen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whalen graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Whalen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giles F Whalen MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Giles F. Whalen practice?
- Dr. Giles Whalen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Giles Whalen practices Surgery near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.