A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilfred Ubina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilfred Ubina, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubina graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Ubina has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Brookville Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ubina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans