A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gill Alderfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gill Alderfer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gill Alderfer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Alderfer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Alderfer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gill Robert Alderfer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gill R. Alderfer practice?
- Dr. Gill Alderfer has 1 office location.
Dr. Gill Alderfer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ridley Park, PA.
See Ridley Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.