A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Elkouss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Elkouss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Elkouss MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo Elkouss practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Elkouss has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Elkouss practices Urology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Urologists.