A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilles La Chance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilles La Chance, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Radiological Oncology
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology
- Radiological Oncology
- Sarcoma Radiological Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. La Chance graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. La Chance has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. La Chance accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gilles J. La Chance practice?
Dr. Gilles La Chance practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Medical Oncology near Payson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Globe, AZ.
See Payson Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Payson Radiologists, and Payson Oncologists.