A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilles La Chance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilles La Chance, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. La Chance graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. La Chance has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilles J La Chance MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gilles J. La Chance practice?
- Dr. Gilles La Chance has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gilles La Chance practices Therapeutic Radiology near Payson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Globe, AZ.
See Payson Radiologists.