A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilles La Chance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. La Chance
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. La Chance Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilles La Chance, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. La Chance graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. La Chance has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilles J La Chance MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gilles J. La Chance practice?
- Dr. Gilles La Chance has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gilles La Chance practices Therapeutic Radiology near Payson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Globe, AZ.
See Payson Radiologists.