A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gillian Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gillian Hamilton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gillian Hamilton, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Hamilton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Maricopa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gillian Lowes Hamilton MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gillian L. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Gillian Hamilton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gillian Hamilton practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Geriatric Doctors, and Phoenix Hospice & Palliative Specialists.