A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gillian Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gillian Jacob is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gillian Jacob, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Jacob has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gillian Althea Jacob MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gillian A. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Gillian Jacob has 1 office location.
Dr. Gillian Jacob practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.