A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gillian Jacob, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital
- Southern Maryland Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacob accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gillian Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gillian A. Jacob practice?
Dr. Gillian Jacob practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, MD and Montgomery Village, MD.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jovita Jacob, Dr. Juli Jacob, Dr. Julia Jacob, Dr. Juliana Jacob, Dr. Julianna Jacob, Dr. Julianne Jacob