Dr. Gillian Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gillian Johnson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 3rd, 2013

My Anesthesiologist during foot surgery!

You are awesome. I appreciate everything you did for me yesterday in the OR with Dr. John Shank repairing my broken right foot. That was the best I have ever woken up after general anesthesia. No low bp, nausea or vomiting. Woke up within 10 minutes of being in recovery. You are the best in my opinion and hope to find you if ever I need surgery again!!! Thank you so much. I was blessed!!!

July 3rd, 2013

Right foot surgery with Dr John Shank July 1, 2013

I was/am so impressed about her patient care. Not only was she sweet, Gillian was very knowledgable and really listened to my needs and what she could do for me and my health problems. Gillian knew exactly what needed to be done and did it with confidence I have never experienced before. I was going In for light sedation and a block which didn't work so she put me under general and when I woke up I had No Nausea, No low blood pressure, No vomiting and recovery said I woke up in 10 minutes after being sent to recovery. I will find her if I have surgery again to make sure Dr. Gillian Johnson is with me in the OR! To make it even better she gave me nothing for nausea which is probably why I always had a problem with general anesthesia. I was blessed and you will be too.

Type 2 Diabetes