A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gillian Newstead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gillian Newstead is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gillian Newstead, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Newstead graduated from University Of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Dr. Newstead has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gillian Mavis Newstead MD is a female Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gillian M. Newstead practice?
- Dr. Gillian Newstead has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gillian Newstead practices Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See New York Radiologists.