A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gillis Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gillis Payne, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gillis Payne, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Payne has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Payne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gillis Payne practice?
Dr. Gillis Payne practices Pediatrics near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Pediatricians.