A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilly Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilly Perez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Perez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilly Arcoiris Perez MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilly A. Perez practice?
- Dr. Gilly Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilly Perez practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.