A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudiu-Gily Ionescu-Tajti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudiu-Gily Ionescu-Tajti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ionescu-Tajti graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Ionescu-Tajti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walla Walla General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudiu-Gily Ionescu-Tajti MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claudiu-Gily Ionescu-Tajti practice?
- Dr. Claudiu-Gily Ionescu-Tajti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claudiu-Gily Ionescu-Tajti practices Internal Medicine near Prosser, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Walla Walla, WA and Provo, UT.
See Prosser Internists.