A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Porter Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu practice?
- Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Physiatrists and Denver Pain Management Doctors.