Physiatrist

950 E Harvard Ave
Ste 570
Rosedale, Denver, CO 80210
303-282-7772
Locations and availability (3)

|  Very good results from Dr. Hsu  |  show details
by Donald J., on Mar 19th, 2014

Dr. Hsu was very thorough in his analysis of my neck condition. He was candid with me and suggested a procedure that he thought would have a good chance of lowering my pain level. All said and done, he performed a radio frequency oblation and two months later, my pain level is now minor and is no big distraction in my life. I should add that the mobility in my neck is very much improved. He is following up on my progress since the procedure and is very attentive to my rehabilitation. Very satisfied.

|  Retired  |  show details
by Frank Alonzi on Mar 11th, 2014

Lots of pain for a long time.Dr Hsu new what to do in my situation with my neck and lower back.

Jan 21st, 2014

I was in a very serious accident when I was younger and after many years the injuries began to take a toll on my body. The result is that I have had multiple surgeries to correct the problems.Dr. Hsu was highly recommended to me by my surgeon and over the course of several months my pain is either non-existent or minor.I am grateful that he looks at the whole person and partners with another healthy way to get the proper result. His goal is that I be pain free and that we reach that goal steadily and safely. I value him as a caring and gentle caregiver who believes it is important to know his patients by name. I know when I visit him I am not repeating history, he knows me and we move forward. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of help for pain issues - and I have. He is the best in this specialty field of pain management and I am a grateful patient.

|  Overall good experience  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2013

Dr. Hsu is attentive and very knowledgeable. My first appointment he spent nearly an hour with me, letting me explain my pain in great detail. He truly wants to help people relieve their pain and works hard to find an accurate diagnosis. The staff is always friendly and pleasant.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Gail on Jul 2nd, 2013

Very happy with the results of the procedure that Dr Hsu preformed. Felt very good after about a couple of weeks compared to my other pain doctor that I was seeing previously. Just mainly soreness at the injection site. I would recommend Dr Hsu to anyone needing his kind of expertise. Very professional and spends time with you to make sure he does all he can for you. I know Dr Hsu is busy seeing many patients (his office is always busy) and know his lack in promptness is because he does very well with taking care of his patients and spends all the time needed to address their issues. That is why I never complain of having to wait. Dr Hsu always spends more then my 30 minute appointment with me.

|  didn't help  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2013

I saw Dr. Hsu for constant pain that I've had for nearly a decade now. I had been seeing another pain specialist but we didn't know what was causing my pain so I hoped that Dr. Hsu could figure it out. He performed some tests and determined that he didn't know what was causing my pain and he said that he couldn't help me and wouldn't do anything for me. He took a lot of time to describe his results and what things he had eliminated. On the other hand, I didn't feel that he had a very good bedside manner. He wasn't sympathetic and didn't give me any other suggestions or things to try other than to just live with the pain.

Nov 28th, 2012

I'M a Fifty yr old male and I've had chronic neck pain for over 20 yrs.the last five years the head and neck pain had been so bad i was bedridden over 95% of the time.

Jul 30th, 2012

Hi Stranger, I was nearly devastated when I heard you moved to Colorado. I think I'm doing fine, but found out last September I have a brain tumor. {Probably from too much Botox}; just kidding.Girlfriend? Married?Give me some good news.Your Friend,Pam DeMine

Jan 3rd, 2012

I had a great overall experience and would highly recommend Dr. Hsu to others. After visitng several previous doctors without success, a friend recommended Dr. Hsu. He was very knowledgeable and I experienced immediate relief from his treatment.