Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
So glad I found Dr. Hsu!! show details So glad I found Dr. Hsu!!
by Stacy Anderson on Jul 15th, 2016

After several other doctors (including a physical therapist that gave up on me) had told me I'd just have to live with the neck pain from my car accident, my doctor referred me to Dr. Hsu thinking he might help me manage my pain. 1.5 years out from my accident Dr. Hsu said there are a lot more things we can try. He clearly explained the procedures so I felt comfortable with them and then did the procedures in a skilled manner. I had a 90% reduction in pain and I'm still improving. His staff are kind and so helpful. Do yourself a favor & go see him. Don't just resign yourself to the pain. He can likely help!

Apr 11th, 2016

At first, I did not want to see another pain management doctor. My spinal surgeon recommended Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu and felt he could help and offer care and another perspective on my pain and condition. I have had two surgeries and pain from a spinal injury at my neck since the mid 1980’s. The staff at Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu’s, Spine, Pain & Rehabilitation Center is welcoming and friendly. I felt like Dr. Hsu listened carefully to me and was very knowledgeable of my condition even though he had never seen me before. He clearly had done some homework by reviewing my records, x-rays and mri’s that had been forwarded to him by my spinal surgeon. He didn’t belittle me, but respected my knowledge and insight on my condition. I didn’t think that there was anything to help with my pain, but Dr. Hsu recommended I have a Radio Frequency Oblation at the area causing the most discomfort. I had the procedure and after about one month of a calming down period, I was experiencing 75% to 85% less pain. I have cut my pain medication in half and my quality of life is much better. I couldn’t be happier with the results. The procedure itself is uncomfortable and somewhat painful, but it was well worth the results for me.

Gets relief. show details Gets relief.
by Evagayle T. on Apr 8th, 2016 on doctor.com

I was having a great deal of neck pain, and was unable to sleep at night. I met with Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu and he was very precise about finding out what w ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Radio Frequency Procedure show details Radio Frequency Procedure
Feb 25th, 2016

After several years of lower back pain the RF procedure administere by Dr Hsu aliviated my pain and enabled me to perform normal life activities again.

Best of Physicians in the hardest of times show details Best of Physicians in the hardest of times
by Ryan on Dec 29th, 2015

By far the most courteous, professional physician I've ever had the opportunity to visit.

Excellent Service show details Excellent Service
by Claire Skougor on Dec 21st, 2015

I was seen for for a bulging disk and was in severe pain. I had a series of 3 epidurals and am now pain free. The Doctor and staff are very personable. I would highly recommend.

PRP Therapy worked for me show details PRP Therapy worked for me
by David on Oct 29th, 2015

Dr. Hsu is the best. He did PRP Therapy on my ankle and greatly healed my chronic pain and tendon damage that had been hurting for years. I'd had three ankle surgeries from the best orthopedic surgeons in Colorado and they made my broken ankle worse. I'd all but given up hope until Dr. Hsu spent the time with me and advised that PRP Therapy would be good to try for my tendon damage. Thank you Dr. Hsu!

I've got my LIFE back show details I've got my LIFE back
by Mary Jane of Parker, CO on Aug 30th, 2015

Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu is absolutely amazing. His candor about what was wrong and what was needed to eradicate my pain was refreshing to hear. He genuinely listened to me (practically a first after the multiple other doctors I visited) and he made things happen very quickly. I had been in pain for over 10 years and within weeks it was completely gone. My family and I have had our faith in medicine restored by Dr. Hsu. I would, and actually do, recommend him to everyone that needs his expertise. Love him!

by Mary E Mace on Jul 21st, 2015

Dr. Hsu has been very helpful in helping my neck pain. He spends time with me and explains his treatment and diagnosis so I understand. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
by R.W. on Jul 20th, 2015

I met Dr. Hsu a couple months ago on a consult about chronic headaches, migraines and neck pain. He sat down with me and explained my options and what he felt would be best for me. He also does a very good job of making sure the patient understands what is going on. I recently had an RFA with Dr. Hsu. He was very courteous, helpful, and respectful throughout office visits and procedures. Seems to genuinely care about his patients and their well being. He also helped out with a couple of insurance issues that made things much easier for myself. My pain and headaches have been drastically reduced after this procedure. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hsu

Caring and Compassionate Dr show details Caring and Compassionate Dr
by RM on Jul 2nd, 2015

I am offering my Highest recommendation of Dr Hsu and his staff. I've been working with Dr Hsu for 3 years and he has treated me with the utmost respect and courtesy. His office staff as well has been kind and welcoming. Dr Hsu has gone above and beyond the call of duty by calling my family unsolicited when a serious problem arose simply to see if I was doing ok. The most impressive thing about Dr Hsu that he works "with" you. In the past I have found the opposite the case. Many times I've found myself talked at during visits with physicians. You will not find that the case here. Again, I offer my highest recommendation to Dr Gin-Ming Hsu and his staff.

Great Results! show details Great Results!
by chris on Mar 25th, 2015

Dr. Hsu came highly recommended by my back doctor; I have been very pleased with his treatments and my progress. I highly recommend him.

Highly recommend this physician! show details Highly recommend this physician!
by S. Danis on Mar 7th, 2015

Takes time to explain what the problem is in language the patient can understand, recommendations and evaluates the effectiveness of the procedure (cervical RFA).

by Darrell Herk on Feb 18th, 2015

Professional, concerned, listens to his patients.

retired show details retired
by Wayne Rogers on Feb 2nd, 2015

I have seen other doctors concerning my condition (constant lower back pain) and they have made no progress in treating me. Dr. Hsu has spent time with me, studied my file ( past unsuccessful proceedures, MRIs, X-rays). His diagnosis was spot-on and his treatment has shown very good results. The S.I. joint right side seems to be the source of my pain, and the injections, by Dr. Hsu, into the joint has been a true blessing as pain has been reduced to a very tolerable level. Dr. Hsu is a very caring person. I highly recommend him for treatment to anyone in constant pain. His nursing asst. and office staff are friendly and helpful.

saved the best for last show details saved the best for last
Jan 29th, 2015

Excellent results- best of my experience. Much better than previous doctors for same problems

by Mark McCallister - Patient on Jan 22nd, 2015

Dr. Hsu is an excellent Doctor who has extensive practice experience and knowledge in dealing with both my back pain and also my knee pain. He listens to the patient and is very thorough in evaluating my special physical case and never just makes any assumptions within his treatment protocol. I always feel very comfortable with his recommendations & regimen plan.

awesome doctor show details awesome doctor
Jan 21st, 2015

I highly recommend this doctor to everyone who has back pain!

Jan 15th, 2015

Dr. Hsu and his staff are wonderful and understand that when a patient has chronic pain they need more than just pain medications. I had radio-frequency ablation therapy for severe pain following multi-level neck surgery. The procedure was great -- it hasn't totally relieved all of my symptoms -- but I am finally in a position to work with physical therapy and get my mobility back.

by Jim on Dec 22nd, 2014

I have been a long term patient of Dr Hsu's otherwise I would have changed doctors long ago. His medical assistant Kelsea is nothing but rude, doesn't return phone calls and if I want to get anything done I have to call and speak directly to Brandi.

Great care, great results show details Great care, great results
by Chris D. on Dec 12th, 2014

Dr. Hsu took great care to explain the cause of my pain and the steps he would take to relieve me of the pain. On the day of my procedure, he took great care to explain the process and ensure I understood what to expect every step of the way. Pain gone!

Husband's Ongoing Care show details Husband's Ongoing Care
by Stephanie Mize on Nov 28th, 2014

I like that he comes in and explains procedures and care in terms that non-clinical patients can understand. I would recommend him to family and friends & I have.

Back Pain Eased show details Back Pain Eased
by Beverly A. Valvoda on Nov 20th, 2014

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Hsu and his staff. All procedures were clearly explained and diagnosis was explained at a level that I could understand.

by Anna Schroer on Nov 14th, 2014

The office staff is always professional and efficient. Dr. Hsu has great patient care and has done amazing with getting my pain levels down. Dr. Hsu really cares about all of his patients and is very professional when it comes to his care. One of my favorite Doctors I have ever had.

Highly recommended Pain Specialist!! show details Highly recommended Pain Specialist!!
by Ryan E. on Sep 23rd, 2014

I have nothing but the highest recommendation for Dr. Hsu and his staff. I have been a patient and attending monthly appointments with Dr. Hsu for over 2 years. I can tell you without reservation that Dr. Hsu has treated my multiple lumbar spinal conditions and myself as a person with nothing but the highest levels of caring and professionalism. He has worked tirelessly to come up with solutions to help remedy my constant and chronic pain symptoms due to my spinal conditions. He truly is a caring man that is dedicated and committed to advancing his profession and helping people, who each have their unique and sometimes debilitating conditions. The Radio Frequency procedures performed on me by Dr. Hsu have been a relief for both myself and my family. Highly recommended, 5 stars, and nothing but gratitude from this patient!!

Excellent level of care and results show details Excellent level of care and results
by Ann Horst on Aug 25th, 2014

Finally, after 20 years of chronic pain from an MVA, I found a Doctor who was willing to take the time to review options that had not already been explored. He suggested radiofrequency therapy and performed the procedures himself. It took a while for the nerves to die off, but it has helped the pain significantly. Dr. Shu also referred me to PT to strengthen my muscles, and he injected my muscles to help with the remaining muscle knots. Thankfully, now I don't have to go in to get the shots as often. I thank Dr. Shu from the bottom of my heart for all his help. While I am not 100% cured, I know that I would be in a lot more pain had it not been for his assistance and treatment plan. I highly recommend Dr. Hsu.

Retired show details Retired
by Mary M. on Aug 6th, 2014

I lived with back pain for the last 4 years. This pain radiated down the back of both my legs. Dr. Hsu has made me 100% pain free. I highly recommend him.

by Gail H on Jul 2nd, 2014

I am very impressed with Dr Hsu. Sometimes you have to wait past your appointment time, but this is because he spends all the time you need and makes sure you get all your questions answered. I am pleased with all the procedures he has done on me. I would recomend him to anyone in need of his expertice

May 20th, 2014

The office staff is AWFUL. It took two months to get an appointment and then they mis-scheduled and didn't bother to call or leave a message. Had to reschedule the appointment which was another two weeks out. The "office manager" was extremely rude and was anything but a manager.

Very good results from Dr. Hsu show details Very good results from Dr. Hsu
by Donald J., on Mar 19th, 2014

Dr. Hsu was very thorough in his analysis of my neck condition. He was candid with me and suggested a procedure that he thought would have a good chance of lowering my pain level. All said and done, he performed a radio frequency oblation and two months later, my pain level is now minor and is no big distraction in my life. I should add that the mobility in my neck is very much improved. He is following up on my progress since the procedure and is very attentive to my rehabilitation. Very satisfied.

Retired show details Retired
by Frank Alonzi on Mar 11th, 2014

Lots of pain for a long time.Dr Hsu new what to do in my situation with my neck and lower back.

Jan 21st, 2014

I was in a very serious accident when I was younger and after many years the injuries began to take a toll on my body. The result is that I have had multiple surgeries to correct the problems.Dr. Hsu was highly recommended to me by my surgeon and over the course of several months my pain is either non-existent or minor.I am grateful that he looks at the whole person and partners with another healthy way to get the proper result. His goal is that I be pain free and that we reach that goal steadily and safely. I value him as a caring and gentle caregiver who believes it is important to know his patients by name. I know when I visit him I am not repeating history, he knows me and we move forward. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of help for pain issues - and I have. He is the best in this specialty field of pain management and I am a grateful patient.

Overall good experience show details Overall good experience
Sep 21st, 2013

Dr. Hsu is attentive and very knowledgeable. My first appointment he spent nearly an hour with me, letting me explain my pain in great detail. He truly wants to help people relieve their pain and works hard to find an accurate diagnosis. The staff is always friendly and pleasant.

Patient show details Patient
by Gail on Jul 2nd, 2013

Very happy with the results of the procedure that Dr Hsu preformed. Felt very good after about a couple of weeks compared to my other pain doctor that I was seeing previously. Just mainly soreness at the injection site. I would recommend Dr Hsu to anyone needing his kind of expertise. Very professional and spends time with you to make sure he does all he can for you. I know Dr Hsu is busy seeing many patients (his office is always busy) and know his lack in promptness is because he does very well with taking care of his patients and spends all the time needed to address their issues. That is why I never complain of having to wait. Dr Hsu always spends more then my 30 minute appointment with me.

didn't help show details didn't help
Jun 13th, 2013

I saw Dr. Hsu for constant pain that I've had for nearly a decade now. I had been seeing another pain specialist but we didn't know what was causing my pain so I hoped that Dr. Hsu could figure it out. He performed some tests and determined that he didn't know what was causing my pain and he said that he couldn't help me and wouldn't do anything for me. He took a lot of time to describe his results and what things he had eliminated. On the other hand, I didn't feel that he had a very good bedside manner. He wasn't sympathetic and didn't give me any other suggestions or things to try other than to just live with the pain.

Jan 3rd, 2012

I had a great overall experience and would highly recommend Dr. Hsu to others. After visitng several previous doctors without success, a friend recommended Dr. Hsu. He was very knowledgeable and I experienced immediate relief from his treatment.