A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Amalfitano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Amalfitano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amalfitano graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Amalfitano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amalfitano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gina A. Amalfitano practice?
Dr. Gina Amalfitano practices Internal Medicine near Plymouth, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Plymouth Internists.