A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Arabitg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Arabitg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Arabitg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Arabitg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lucerne Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Arabitg MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gina Arabitg practice?
- Dr. Gina Arabitg has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Gina Arabitg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .