Dr. Gina Bell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

March 31st, 2013
REAL DOCTORS FOR REAL PEOPLE.
"GREATNESS" IS ONLY MEASURED BY WHAT OTHERS THINK OF YOU, AND "NOT" BY THE WAY YOU THINK OF YOURSELF... I HAVE HAD THE HONOR OF HAVING GINA AS MY FAMILY DOCTOR NOW OFF AND ON FOR ABOUT 9 YEARS. I MET GINA WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY FIRST CHILD, AND BELIEVING THAT I COULD NOT GET PREGNANT THAT WAS ONE DOCTORS VISIT I WILL NEVER FORGET! BEFORE HAVING MY SON WYATT I NEVER HAD A REGULAR DOCTOR. I ONLY SEE DOCTORS FOR "MAJOR" INJURIES ONLY! BUT HERE I AM WITH GINA AND A PEE STICK SAYING IM GOING TO BE A MOM. AND FROM THERE I SAW GINA REGULARLY THROUGH OUT MY PREGNANCY AND EVEN NOW, SHE'S MY DOC. WELL, FOR ANOTHER FEW WEEKS ATLEAST. IT'S AMAZING, SOME WOMEN TELL THERE MOTHERS EVERYTHING, AND I TELL MY NURSE KAREN AND MY DOC. GINA FIRST, USUALLY! I GUESS IT SEEMS WEIRD TO SOME PEOPLE BUT WHEN YOUR A PATIENT WITH REAL PROBLEMS, YOUR GOING TO NEED A CARE TEAM THAT'S REAL TOO! IT'S A FACT THAT IM A WOMAN WITH SEVERAL MEDICAL ISSUES AND IM A HANDFULL MOST OF THE TIME BECAUSE I HAVE CHRONIC ILLNESSESS AND THEY ALL CAUSE PAIN. AND I HAVE EMOTIONAL ISSUES THAT CAUSE ME PHYSICAL PAIN AS WELL. AND BEARING THAT IN MIND, IT IS NO EASY TASK TO MANAGE MY HEALTH, MY LIFE, AND MY MEDICATIONS ALL WHILE BEING A MOTHER OF 3 YOUNG CHILDREN. BUT HAVING MY CARE TEAM HAS MADE MY EXPERIENCE WITH HEALTH CARE "GREAT", BESIDES MY INSURANCE BEING CRUD, MY DOCTOR ROCKS! IM SO SADDENED OVER GINA LEAVING BECAUSE SHE'S BEEN THERE THROUGH 2 BABIES, EVERY CHILDHOOD "COOTIE" IMAGINEABLE AND HEAD LICE TOO! SHE HAS MADE IT SO EASY FOR ME TO MANAGE MY HEALTH PLAN AND PUT PRIORITIES IN ORDER SO I CAN EVENTUALLY OVERCOME SOME OF MY MOST TERRIFING EXPERIENCES. WHO EVER OR WHERE EVER GINA BELL MD. GO'S, HEALTHY PEOPLE AND HAPPY PEOPLE WILL FOLLOW!