Dr. Gina Buccalo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gina Buccalo?

September 15th, 2016

A Fabulous Doctor

Dr. Gina Buccalo is one of a kind. Extremely professional, warm, caring, bright, mature, sincere....so very kind.

February 10th, 2015

They charge a $94 facility fee if you have medicare. This does not cover seeing the doctor. Medicare allows this if it's owned by a hospital. The bill says outpatient visit. Watch where you go.

January 7th, 2015

Waiting room time is unacceptable

Wait time was totally unacceptable. Other patients in the waiting room expressed that the NORM was over an hour wait. WHAT?? I wish the Dr & staff would look at their ratings & adjust accordingly.

June 12th, 2014

Great experience!

I visited Dr. Buccalo for the first time a few weeks ago, and was very pleased with the experience. I am not used to going to doctors for non-emergency visits, having never had insurance before, but I couldn't have been happier with Dr. Buccalo. She's empathetic, knowledgable and thorough, and was very pleasant, as was the PA I saw also. There were downsides: the wait was very long, and I wasn't really thrilled about having to wait several weeks to be seen (originally I thought I had made an appointment online, so I took the day off work, showed up, and was told dismissively that "Oh, alot of people think they've MADE the appointment that way, but it's not really made unless we call you to confirm it."), but I figured this is all part of how things work in the world of insured medical care, and they were clearly busy; plus, my complaint was not an urgent one. Also, there was no follow-up at all after I left. But otherwise, I received great advice, great care, and on the whole I definitely WOULD recommend Dr. Buccalo to others.

August 22nd, 2012

an exceptional physician

Dr. Buccalo has been my primary Doctor for so long now, I cannot recall when it began, easily ten years. In that time I have found her to be compassionate, personable and knowledgeable and a friend, in a way I rate Dr. Buccalo with the highest rating that I am allowed.

August 18th, 2012

seems to be in a hurry

Does not seem to have the time to properly diagnose. Alwayas seems to be in a hurry. Waiting to see the doctor is way too long.

August 8th, 2012

Dr Buccalo is a very caring and knowledgable doctor.

August 24th, 2011

Has been my doctor for over 5 years. She WAS wonderful but now too involved with other activities to see and spend time with patients. Office staff is HORRIBLE and rude, cannot ever contact doctor and can only go thru staff using email. Have to send 3 or 4 emails before getting a response then get attitude like you are bothering the doctor. Office staff tries giving medical advice even though no medical training. Typical to wait 3 to 4 weeks to get any results of testing and doctor now only seeing patients 3 days a week and refers patients to other doctors rather than seeing them.

March 14th, 2011

Very knowledgeable

Dr. Buccalo is very knowledgeable and keeps abreast of current medical findings of latest procedures, diagnoses and treatments . She also takes interest in you as a person and cares about your condition. She's great!

January 7th, 2011

I would not return to this doctor. I saw her twice in the last 6 mos for an inflamed lymph node and what I thought was a pregnancy. She was unable to determine that I was actually suffering from uterine dysfunction and was not actually pregnant and miscarrying despite having tested my blood and urine. After having previously diagnosed me with 2 slightly swollen lymph nodes, she acted like this had never happened when I went in for the 3rd time after they had remained swollen for 5 months and then said I just had a pulled tendon. I went to another doctor after this who felt the area and immediately state that she could tell it was inflamed - the NODE, not a tendon. She has been my doctor for over 10 years and in that time I've seen her for several issues. Each time I've felt uneasy about the result - I should have been persistent. Use with caution.

August 25th, 2009

One Bad front desk employee

Extremely rude, unprofessional, woman that works for Dr Buccalo at the front desk. I will not name names. But I'm sure Dr. Buccalo will know of her Bad behavior on my next vist. I Almost do not want to return to this office because of her rude attitude! When you work with the public you should know how to behave. Or get a different job!

Doctor's Response

We apologize that you had a bad experience with one of the office staff. You can be sure that we will investigate and address the issue. The health and comfort of our patients are very important to us. We hope that we may continue to be a partner in your health care. River Park Medical Doctor's and Staff

SHOW

March 10th, 2009

Great doctor

Dr. Buccalo is a great doctor. She was very attentive and also very thorough in assessing my problems. Additionally, she referred me to the appropriate specialists when needed. All in all, strongly recommended.