A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Busch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Busch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Busch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Busch graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Busch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Rae Busch MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gina R. Busch practice?
- Dr. Gina Busch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gina Busch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.