Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gina Cox
Dr. Gina Cox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Family Medicine. Dr. Cox is affiliated with Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, Primary Children's Medical Center and LDS Hospital. Dr. Cox has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Gina Cox has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Gina Cox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Ross Brunetti
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi25
Dr. Stephen Wood
Preventive Medicine, Family Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi39
Dr. Joseph Atkin
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi7