A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Cuyler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Cuyler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Cuyler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuyler graduated from University of Rochester . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Cuyler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina A Cuyler MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gina A. Cuyler practice?
- Dr. Gina Cuyler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gina Cuyler practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists.