A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina D'Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina D'Amato, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amato graduated from University of Miami . She has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Amato has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gina Z. D'Amato practice?
- Dr. Gina D'Amato practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Sandy Springs, GA.