A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina D'Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina D'Amato is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina D'Amato, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amato graduated from University of Miami . She has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Amato has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Z D'Amato MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gina Z. D'Amato practice?
- Dr. Gina D'Amato has 1 office location.
Dr. Gina D'Amato practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Alpharetta, GA.
See Alpharetta Internists and Alpharetta Oncologists.