A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina D'Ambrosio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina D'Ambrosio is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Ambrosio graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. D'Ambrosio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Marie D'Ambrosio DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gina M. D'Ambrosio practice?
- Dr. Gina D'Ambrosio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gina D'Ambrosio practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Troy Internists.