inactive

• Good
  • Bad

February 24th, 2017
Caring practice.
I have been impressed with the quality of care offered at every level of the practice from the warm greeting offered by the office staff, to the kindness shown by the nursing staff, and most especially by Dr Delgiudice. Her obvious concern for her patients is evident as she works to understand every aspect of what specifically is physically troubling us. Her job isn't easy. It takes time and some creative problem solving. I imagine no two patients are remotely the same and therefore, no two treatments are, either. She is one smart cookie. She certainly has worked her magic for me for a long, long time. I have complete trust and faith in her.

October 23rd, 2013
Worse Office Ever!
This office if the most discourteous and rude office you can ever imagine. The whole staff, including and foremost, Dr. Del Guidice, are rude and totally non-professional. The office staff just follows I guess her lead, with their total attitude towards patients of not caring if you're there or not, not acknowleding your presense, etc. If you need a rheumatologist, go elsewhere. A patient deserves respect, which surely doesn't happen at that office. Questions are refused to be answered by the doctor, with her having "NO TIME FOR YOUR QUESTIONS: I HAVE OTHER PATIENTS AND DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR QUESTIONS". Stay away from this office if you want a doctor that has time for you and a courteous staff!

September 25th, 2013
Waste of my time!
Total waste of my time! Dr never ran tests on my blood work like she said she would, so half of the things I needed to rule out I wasn't even tested for! . She contradicts herself and talks in circles. She hardly speaks and you have to ask the questions then pull the words out of her mouth. And then after all that, wants to medicate me! For what? You don't even know what's wrong with me! And the young girl at the front desk is the WORST! Rude beyond words! Doesn't know how to be professional to say the least! If you are looking to find a dr to help you or to find out what you may have going on, better off trying another doctor!!

July 25th, 2012
Just wanted help...
The staff at this office is terrible. They are extrememly rude and unprofessional. As a new patient waiting for the results of life changing lab results all I got was attitude and grief. I like the Dr's but the staff may make me go elsewhere!

June 22nd, 2012
She had no bedside manner and her personality appeared to have rubbed off on her office staff as well . I would never recommend her unless she's the last rheumatologist in nj.

January 22nd, 2012
While it is true that there may be a wait to see the doctor(s) in the practice,Dr Del Giudice is well worth the wait. She is thorough, kind and extremely smart. I have never had anythingbut a positive experience with her or her office staff.The doctor has treated me for years and seen me forsick visits and routine visits and has been wonderfulabout working with other doctors who treat partsof my disease. I am thankful everyday for her.

January 22nd, 2012

May 18th, 2011
My experience with the doctor and staff was the worst I have ever had. My first appointment was ridiculous for wait time. The doctor never explained to me the seriousness of my condition. I called numerous times to get in again and always got a busy signal - when I finally got someone and told them it took days to reach them she could have cared less. Then when I was in an emergency situation I called and left a message during the regular office hours explaining the emergency (this was on a Monday afternoon). They never returned my calls and I couldn't reach them Tuesday either! Then on Wednesday one of my other physicians, who was appalled by this lack of care, called and talked to a nurse who assured him the Dr. would call him back - which she NEVER did. This lack of care is unacceptable and should not be tolerated. I know there is a shortage of doctors in this field but travel a distance if you have to - get the care you need by a doctor and staff who care. Your health is important. I may have permanent damage to my health due to this delay in care.

January 31st, 2017