A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Del Savio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Del Savio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Del Savio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Savio graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Del Savio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina C Del Savio MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gina C. Del Savio practice?
- Dr. Gina Del Savio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gina Del Savio practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near New Windsor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY.
See New Windsor Surgeons and New Windsor Orthopedic Surgeons.