A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Del Savio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Del Savio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Del Savio
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Del Savio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Del Savio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Savio graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Del Savio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Del Savio MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gina Del Savio practice?
- Dr. Gina Del Savio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gina Del Savio practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near New Windsor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Paltz, NY and Goshen, NY.
See New Windsor Surgeons.