A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Del Savio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Del Savio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Del Savio
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Del Savio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Del Savio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Savio graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Del Savio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Del Savio MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gina Del Savio practice?
- Dr. Gina Del Savio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gina Del Savio practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near New Windsor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Paltz, NY and Goshen, NY.
See New Windsor Surgeons.