A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Dietrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietrich graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Dietrich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Illini Community Hospital
- Blessing Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Lynn Dietrich DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gina L. Dietrich practice?
- Dr. Gina Dietrich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gina Dietrich practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Quincy, IL.
See Quincy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.