A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Engel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Engel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina D Engel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gina D. Engel practice?
- Dr. Gina Engel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gina Engel practices Family Medicine near Waynesboro, VA.
See Waynesboro Primary Care Doctors.