A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Fowler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Fowler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Cook Children's Northeast Hospital
- Cook Children S
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fowler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gina M. Fowler practice?
Dr. Gina Fowler practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hurst, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.